Friday, May 10, 2013

Baby Girl Specht

I guess the second time was the charm!  On my second visit to the ultrasound office, we were able to complete baby girl's 20 week check up.  All parts are present and accounted for and there is a good strong heartbeat.  After barely any good pictures from the first visit, we came home with quite a few this time.  The technician desperately wanted to send me home with a 4D pic of baby girl's face, but she refused to put her hands down. So, in all of the 4D pics, you'll see part of her face and then an arm or hand as well.  We feel very blessed to know that she is developing well!

The last picture in today's post is of (from L to R) Katie, Sarah and me.  These are two of my best friends and we are all due within a week of each other!  This pic was taken last week when we were all 21 weeks along.  Both Katie and Sarah are having boys!









No comments:

Post a Comment